Practice Name: Shaenfield Smiles
Location: 8110 W Loop 1604 N, Suite 101, San Antonio TX 78254
We're looking for an enthusiastic, patient-centered, Dental Hygienist, to join our team!
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening, and medical history documentation
- Experience using electronic medical records is a plus
- Leadership skills and growth mindset
- Embodies humility and honesty
- Cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath gum margins with dental instruments
- Charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by the dentist
- Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment
- Applying fluorides and other cavity-preventing agents to prevent dental decay
- Valid Dental Hygienist license in Texas
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene, Bachelor's degree a plus
- CPR Certification
What you'll receive
- Competitive pay
- BENEFITS- 401k, dental, vision, health, etc.
- PTO and paid holidays!!
- Opportunities for career growth
- A company culture with high ethical standards
Our company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.