Potential to become a full-time hygienist after 3 months.
Practice Name: Mexia Dental
Location: Multiple locations- Waco, Buffalo, Teague, Groesbeck, Fairfield, and Corsicana TX
We're looking for an enthusiastic, patient-centered, Dental Hygienist, to join our team!
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening, and medical history documentation
- Experience using electronic medical records is a plus
- Leadership skills and growth mindset
- Embodies humility and honesty
- Cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath gum margins with dental instruments
- Charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by the dentist
- Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment
- Applying fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to prevent dental decay
- Valid Dental Hygienist license in Texas
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene, Bachelor's degree a plus
- CPR Certification
What you'll receive
- Competitive pay + sign-on bonus!!
- BENEFITS- 401k, dental, vision, health, etc.
- PTO and paid holidays!!
- Opportunities for career growth
- A company culture with high ethical standards